A 3-step skincare program that helps to heal existing
blemishes and prevents new ones.
• Renewing Cleanser gently cleans skin
• Revitalizing Toner removes excess oil
• Repairing Lotion destroys bacteria
There are so many myths about acne and skin care and
Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy A. Fields want to set
the record straight. Rodan and Fields, the makers of
the Proactiv® Solution would like the public to know
the truth about acne. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! Acne is caused
by your hormones and skin's inability to slough off
old, dead cells. It's in your genes! It is NOT caused
by dirt or eating too many fried foods and chocolate.
Over washing your face can actually make blemishes worse.
Proactiv® Acne Treatment Kit solution is specifically
designed to control the effects of acne. When you use
it, you fight blemishes before they surface. That means
you can prevent tomorrow's acne today!
In addition, Proactiv® actually heals the acne you
already have. The Proactiv® approach gently unclogs
and cleans the pores in your skin to avoid drying and
flaking. Finally, it destroys the bacteria that can
cause inflammations, ensuring that red, unsightly bumps
TIPS TO KEEP YOUR FACE BEAUTIFUL AND BLEMISH FREE
• Don't over wash or use harsh facial scrubs, both
can cause irritation and aggravate acne.
• Don't pick your skin because it can cause bacteria
to go deeper into the skin.
• Eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly and drink
plenty of water.
We have a 60 day money back guarantee. Return the
product and we'll return your money.
The Proactiv® Solution is an easy 3-step program that
will put you on the road to control:
1. Renewing Cleanser - To unclog your pores and
clean out oil and dead skin cells.
2. Revitalizing Toner - Removes excess oil and
3. Repairing Lotion - Destroys bacteria and helps
to prevent new blemishes.
4. BONUS Refining Mask - Use 2 to 3 times per
week to gently unclog pores, heal existing blemishes
and pamper inflamed skin. Reaches deep into the pores
where blemishes begin.
ACNE IS NOT JUST A TEENAGE PROBLEM!
Another common myth about acne is that it disappears
after the teenage years. Again, hormones and genetics
can cause breakouts long after you leave high school!
YOU'RE NOT A HELPLESS VICTIM!